Hyatt Place West Palm Beach/Downtown
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hyatt Place West Palm Beach/Downtown
Position Summary: The Gallery host greets guests, processes check-ins and check outs, issues room keys and resolves guest issues while complying with all brand standards, policies and procedures.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handle guest check ins/check outs in accordance with hotel credit/cash handling policies.
- Follow the hotels rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies.
- Coordinate all guest requests, inform guests of hotel services, features and room amenities
- Prepare, set up, stock, take down, clean and provide quality beverages and food products, adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Handle guest problems with courtesy, empathy and sincerity.
- Know and carry out specified duties in response to fire alarm, guest medical emergency and security threats.
- Cancel room reservations according to policy.
- Create conversations and share a moment by making a real connection with the guests.
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Drug Free Workplace
Kolter Hospitality participates in E-Verify
Education: High school education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Customer service experience preferably in a hotel or related field.
Hours required: Scheduled days and time vary based on hotel needs. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge or and ability to operate a computer and reservation system.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift regularly up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to provide friendly guest service with a smile.