Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Finance
Director of Finance
General ResponsibilitIes: Lead and manage day-to-day operations of the accounting team, including monthly and annual closing activities through adherence with GAAP, and internal policies and procedures.
- Assist in overall functionality of the team to ensure productivity and engagement.
- Maintain general ledger and prepare financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Manage month-end closing cycles, including those with cross-department functions.
- Manage treasury and cash flow functions.
- Assist with year-end and other audits.
- Assist in developing and designing business models to meet the needs of the business.
- Assist with annual budget, and routine forecasting and projection activities.
- Assist with capital expenditure financing, while seeking new opportunities.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Accounting degree with at least six years of practical, hands-on experience in a service industry.
- Masters in Accounting or MBA a plus.
- Strong understanding and interpreter of GAAP, accounting theory, and internal control with an ability to implement innovatively.
- Advanced MS Excel skills: pivot tables, v-lookups, use of macros, etc. with the ability to train others.
- Ability to act and operate independently with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to develop business acumen in a fast-paced environment, and work cooperatively and collaboratively through all business functions to achieve objectives.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to train others with these skills.
- Strong leadership and inter-personal skills to drive the team’s success and engagement.
- Demonstrated and proven track record of professional development, coaching and mentoring of direct reports.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized, with a strong commitment to assigned deadlines and promote same within team.
Salary & Benefits
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.