Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Restoration Field Technician - Boynton Beach
at Interstate Restoration
- Boynton Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
Interstate Restoration is a national emergency response restoration and general contractor specializing in the return of compromised property to their pre-loss condition. We work with our clients to restore their properties. Our team restores commercial, multifamily, hospitality, educational properties from water damages, flood, fire, smoke and natural disasters.
We have an immediate opening for a Restoration Field Technician.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at building and construction projects, and demolition sites
- Water, fire, mold restoration
- Flexible to assist the team when needed on any and all service lines
- Setting up equipment for drying structures
- Load and unload building materials, machinery, and tools
- Clean and prepare job sites
- Maintain a clean and safe jobsite at all times
- Complete work orders for the daily work performed
- Overseeing sub-contractors on the job site and work to be completed
- Valid driver's license
- Restoration experience preferred, but will train
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be available for emergency work after hours and on weekends including on-call shifts
- Must be willing to travel locally, regionally, or nationally as business needs dictate
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull at least 50 lbs.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching
Interstate Restoration offers excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, PTO days, Paid Holidays and a 401(k) Retirement Plan.
INTERSTATE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. INTERSTATE will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicants on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age; ancestry; childbirth or related medical condition; citizenship; color; creed; familial status; genetic information; height; weight; marital status; national origin; physical or mental disability or handicap; pregnancy; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; uniform service member status or veteran status.
Third party resume submissions not accepted. Any resume submitted will be considered the property of INTERSTATE and INTERSTATE will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
INTERSTATE is an E-Verify Employer.