Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pediatric Associates
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3145
Full Time, Days
Weekly Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday 8:00am - 5:00pmThursday 8:00am - 12:00pmSaturday 7:30am - 11:30am
Bilingual Type: Spanish
Req # 3660
- PRIMARY FUNCTION
* Perform hearing and vision screening as required to maintain patient’s health and wellness.
* Complete daily immunization records review
* Assist with completion of school forms
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Perform hearing and vision screenings as needed.
- Assist in the completion of sports, camp and school forms. Including Florida Shots forms.
- Review records and assist in the completion of the immunizations review process.
- Follow any HIPPA, OSHA and Safety requirements for rooms and documentation.
- Escorting patients to and from waiting area.
- Complete height, weight and temperature.
- Assist parent with visit questionnaires.
- PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Prefer one year work experience in a medical office setting, but willing to train the right individual. Knowledge of computer desired.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to perform hearing and vision screening. Able to read and interpret immunization schedule. Knowledge of immunization requirements for children. Maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees and the public.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Founded in 1955, Pediatric Associates is one of the oldest and most respected pediatric practices in the United States. Pediatric Associates opened its first office in Hollywood, Florida. The Company was one of the first medical groups to introduce satellite office locations in consumer retail locations. They were also one of the first pediatric groups to embrace managed care in the 1970s, collaborating with insurance plans as healthcare partners with the common interest of providing South Florida's children with the best healthcare available. Today, Pediatric Associates is a national leader in pediatric population health management with over 200,000 patients under global risk. Keeping abreast of medical advances and changing lifestyles, Pediatric Associate’s modern facilities offer comprehensive services, including X-ray and state certified laboratories. The Company currently has 33 neighborhood locations, which are staffed by more than 200 employed providers who proudly serve families throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, counties, including Tampa and Jacksonville. Pediatric Associates will continue to bring the best possible healthcare service to its patients well into the 21st Century. Ease of access, prompt courteous service and responsiveness to our patients' concerns will always be their primary goal. Pediatric Associates has continued to thrive and today is recognized as one of the premier general pediatric and population health management practices in the United States.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!