Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Contact Center Rep
at Pediatric Associates
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2824
Patient Contact Center Rep
Full Time, Days
Weekly Schedule: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday:7:00am - 6:00pm
Bilingual Type: Spanish
Req # 3558
- PRIMARY FUNCTION
- Answer incoming calls from our patients providing outstanding customer service.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Answer incoming calls by welcoming patients with a professional, upbeat, friendly attitude
- Follow prepared scripts based on call type
- Register new patients by gathering pertinent information and entering into XPM system
- Verify insurance coverage and information
- Set patient appointments upon request and identify future visits
- Document accurately and efficiently within all systems (XPM, CRM, EHR)
- Data entry and maintenance of customer data bases
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Respond to patient inquiries
- Research required information using available resources
- Communicate with offices when necessary
- Handle customer complaints and other customer support related issues, and provide customers with proper solution
- Meet established standards within all performance criteria
- Other duties may include, but not limited to, outbound calls, copying, faxing, etc.
- PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Prefer minimum of one year experience in a call center environment. * Knowledge of XPM and CRM system desired * Familiar with automated call distribution, IVR, and skill-based routing systems * Must have strong verbal communication skills * Previous customer service experience required
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Founded in 1955, Pediatric Associates is one of the oldest and most respected pediatric practices in the United States. Pediatric Associates opened its first office in Hollywood, Florida. The Company was one of the first medical groups to introduce satellite office locations in consumer retail locations. They were also one of the first pediatric groups to embrace managed care in the 1970s, collaborating with insurance plans as healthcare partners with the common interest of providing South Florida's children with the best healthcare available. Today, Pediatric Associates is a national leader in pediatric population health management with over 200,000 patients under global risk. Keeping abreast of medical advances and changing lifestyles, Pediatric Associate’s modern facilities offer comprehensive services, including X-ray and state certified laboratories. The Company currently has 33 neighborhood locations, which are staffed by more than 200 employed providers who proudly serve families throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, counties, including Tampa and Jacksonville. Pediatric Associates will continue to bring the best possible healthcare service to its patients well into the 21st Century. Ease of access, prompt courteous service and responsiveness to our patients' concerns will always be their primary goal. Pediatric Associates has continued to thrive and today is recognized as one of the premier general pediatric and population health management practices in the United States.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!