Jupiter Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CT Technologist Per-Diem
at Jupiter Medical Center
The Technologist also has knowledge of advanced computer applications including PACS and Image manipulation for image enhancement.
The CT technologist has an advanced knowledge of the human anatomy & pathology and can use this knowledge to provide quality CT images for interpretation.
Jupiter Medical Center is reimagining how to restore the community's health and wellness. Award-winning physicians, world-class partnerships and innovative techniques and technology enable Jupiter Medical Center to provide a broad range of services with specialty concentrations in cardiology, oncology, imaging, orthopedics and spine, digestive health, emergency services, lung and thoracic, women's health, weight management and men's health. Our medical center consistently performs in the top 10 percent of hospitals for patient quality and satisfaction and has earned the highest rating in the region for quality of care.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- FL License
- ARRT 1 Year experience
- Physical Requirements
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk for long periods of time, be flexible enough to twist, bend, lift, assist, transport patients via wheelchair & stretcher. Be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs., perform CPR and patient assessment.
- Essential Responsibilities
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to perform routine CT exams and CTA's