Jupiter Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Emergency Room Tech - ER Tech, Full Time Days
at Jupiter Medical Center
Jupiter Medical Center is reimagining how to restore the community's health and wellness. Award-winning physicians, world-class partnerships and innovative techniques and technology enable Jupiter Medical Center to provide a broad range of services with specialty concentrations in cardiology, oncology, imaging, orthopedics and spine, digestive health, emergency services, lung and thoracic, women's health, weight management and men's health. Our medical center consistently performs in the top 10 percent of hospitals for patient quality and satisfaction and has earned the highest rating in the region for quality of care.
- The ER Tech has a responsibility to acts as adjunct to registered nursing and suport staff in providing clinical care as approved by their licensure.
Provide support to peers, patients, and their families.
All aspects of the ER Tech performance supports service excellence and a healing environment.
The ER Tech identifies and communicates needed unit resources or equipment to the appropriate person in charge.
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing, EMT or Paramedic program
- Current licensure / Certification in the state of Florida
- ACLS, BLS and PALS from American Heart Association Previous hospital experience preferred
- LPNs and EMTs must be certified to start IV's in State of FL
- LPNs and EMTs must pass an approved State of Florida Cardiac Rhythm monitoring course prior to employment.