Jupiter Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nuclear Med Technologist Per Diem
at Jupiter Medical Center
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 5000587996706
Jupiter Medical Center is reimagining how to restore the community's health and wellness. Award-winning physicians, world-class partnerships and innovative techniques and technology enable Jupiter Medical Center to provide a broad range of services with specialty concentrations in cardiology, oncology, imaging, orthopedics and spine, digestive health, emergency services, lung and thoracic, women's health, weight management and men's health. Our medical center consistently performs in the top 10 percent of hospitals for patient quality and satisfaction and has earned the highest rating in the region for quality of care.
- The Nuclear Medicine Technologist manages all technical and clinical aspects of nuclear testing. The Technologist is responsible for the safe acquisition, distribution and disposal of Radioactive Material to perform testing and treatment of patients. Confers with the Radiologists when issues arise regarding the quality of nuclear images. Maintains accurate records of nuclear department to assure that all licensure requirements are fulfilled. Establishes and maintains all nuclear medicine quality control standards. Complies with all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual and miscellaneous requirements contained in the Radiation Safety Program.
- Graduate of an Approved two year Nuclear Medicine Certification Program
- Florida State Licensure; Certified Radiologic Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Technologcy Certification Board (NMTCB) and / or American Registry Radiologic Technologists in Nuclear Medicine -ARRT,(N)
- BLS Certification by the American Heart Association