Jupiter Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OR RN, Per Diem - varied shifts and days
at Jupiter Medical Center
Jupiter Medical Center is reimagining how to restore the community's health and wellness. Award-winning physicians, world-class partnerships and innovative techniques and technology enable Jupiter Medical Center to provide a broad range of services with specialty concentrations in cardiology, oncology, imaging, orthopedics and spine, digestive health, emergency services, lung and thoracic, women's health, weight management and men's health. Our medical center consistently performs in the top 10 percent of hospitals for patient quality and satisfaction and has earned the highest rating in the region for quality of care.
- The RN applies nursing process and theories, as well as principles of psycho-social and physical sciences, in assessing, planning, diagnosing, implementing, evaluating, and modifying patient care utilizing evidence based practices.
- The RN practice autonomously within professional nursing standards, the ANA Code of Ethics and the ANA Bill of Rights. The RN strives for quality outcomes and innovative practice in accordance with the Florida Nursing Practice Act and the Hospital/departmental policies.
- The RN ensures practice is in accordance with competency required for that area. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self (or others who are under her/his direction). This is done through participation in quality assurance or performance improvement initiatives.
- The RN provides care in a collaborative manner with other disciplines to ensure optimal, individualized patient care and outcomes. In managing patient care the RN will take a leadership role coordinating the interdisciplinary team working in collaboration with other health team members to enhance patient outcomes.
- The RN has a responsibility to acts as educator to their peers, patients, and their families. All aspects of the RN performance supports service excellence and a healing environment. The RN identifies communicates needed unit resources or equipment to be included in budget.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing, BSN preferred
- RN- Current RN licensure in the state of Florida
- Current BLS from AHA
- Must have minimum of 2 years acute care experience, OR experience is strongly preferred.