Jupiter Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Telemetry RN, Full Time Nights
at Jupiter Medical Center
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 5000546096506
Categories: Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management
Within nursing services, the Registered Nurse assumes the accountability and responsibility as a professional nurse for providing "Patient Centered Care" for an assigned group of patients.
- The RN plans, directs, and evaluates nursing care while providing a holistic view, which may include dimensions of physical, developmental, emotional, psychosocial, cultural, spiritual, and functional status.
- Assessment involves the orderly collection of information to develop a comprehensive Standard of Care to meet identified patient care outcomes, and evaluate effectiveness of a nursing plan of care.
- Established nursing objectives, standards, policies, and procedures will be followed in administering nursing care.
- Initial assessments provide a baseline for future comparisons that can be made in order to individualize care.
- Ongoing assessment and reassessment are required to meet the patient's changing needs.
- RN ensures accurate documentation, adequate supplies and is knowledgeable in operation of equipment.
- Current RN licensure in the state of Florida.
- American Heart Association BLS for healthcare provider required.
- ACLS from AHA is required if working in specialty areas
- Must maintain compliance with hospital procedural standards and support and promote JMC mission and vision.