Pending contract award
This position is located at NAS Key West Organizational Level (O-Level) Maintenance Activity to provide services regarding the operation, maintenance, and repair of the F-5 aircraft.
- Shall possess an extensive background in the field of aircraft maintenance and material support with a minimum of 10 years’ experience (within the last 20 years) supervising and assigning program workloads as well as duties for entire shifts of workers performing aircraft maintenance repair, inspection, and modifications. The 10 years’ experience shall include a one-year minimum as a Maintenance or Production Control Supervisor.
- Shall act as the Assistant Maintenance Officer and Maintenance Material Control Officer for the purpose of fulfilling qualification and programmatic duties IAW COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2C.
1. The overall management of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, coordination of requisitions for aircraft material, and assisting the Site Manager, Supervisors, with overall maintenance management.
2. Coordinate pilot and technician discussions regarding aircraft problems.
3. Work with maintenance personnel on Maintenance Control functions in accordance with COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 Series.
4. Release aircraft safe for flight.