Kellogg Garden Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kellogg Garden Products
Kellogg Garden Products, a family-owned and operated company with roots that span over four generations is seeking seasonal merchandisers to work 20-40+ hours a week.
Our merchandisers are responsible for servicing, merchandising, and promoting the sale of consumer packaged goods within assigned territory.
- Competitive wage to include travel pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid on-the-job training
- Company uniform
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences- consumers, store personnel, and internal information sharing
- Proficient in prioritizing, planning and organizing
- Competitive drive to succeed
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, and climb
- Must be able to lift heavy objects weighing 50lbs or more
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends and evenings as needed
- Exercise independent judgement
- Must have an Android or iPhone Smartphone with data plan
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of car insurance
- Clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED preferred but NOT REQUIRED and;
- 1 to 2 years previous sales or retail experience ideal.