Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Civil Engineer-Land Development
at Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Kimley-Horn one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is seeking a Civil EIT or PE to join our Land Development team in Fort Lauderdale, FL and perform site civil engineering tasks for residential and commercial projects.
Ideal candidates will have experience with site civil design and permitting and applicable software applications including AutoCAD Civil 3D, hydrology modeling programs, and storm drainage programs. Projects will include a variety of land development site designs.
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT Or PE Certification
- Relevant land development engineering experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.