Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Our Associates – Partners in Our Vision
La Posada is a full-service senior living community offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
The Wellness Assistant is responsible for assisting with the development, implementation and operation of the community Wellness program. Supports the Wellness team to meet the community’s Art of Living WellSM philosophy and the 6 dimensions of wellness (Vocational, Intellectual, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Spiritual) for residents and associates.
The candidate must be available to work weekends and some afternoons
Here are a few of the responsibilities and tasks that are expected of our Wellness Assistant on a daily basis:
- Assist Wellness Director to present programs that meet the emotional, intellectual, social, spiritual and vocational needs of the residents and staff
- Promote resident attendance and participation in all Wellness programs
- Promote resident and family participation through regularly scheduled events, activities, special programs and guests speakers
- Ensure knowledge remains current regarding senior activities and Dementia/ Alzheimer’s programs through completion of continuing education courses and networking opportunities with other community professionals.
What we offer our Associates:
Part- time associates:
- Paid time off (vacation and sick time)
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free meals
- Referral bonuses
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position as stated in the job description
- Ability to plan and execute activities involving Arts and Crafts is preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One to two years’ experience in wellness programs with seniors and memory care programs preferred.
- A background in different dimensions of wellness is beneficial.
- Experience leading exercise classes, brain fitness class, arts, crafts and music programs and assisting with exercise equipment required.
(Job requirements and duties are available in the full job description)