Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dining Room Manager
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Luxury and Independent Living Senior Community La Posada is looking for a Dining Room Manager to join our team.
The Dining Room Manager is responsible for overseeing and ensuring all dining venues create an experience that provides exemplary customer service to residents, guests and associates on a daily basis.
What will I do every day?
You will lead by example and promote a hospitality focused culture in all dining venues
• Serve as liaison between guests, residents and kitchen staff
• Record production and operational data as required
• Create effective schedules, plan and forecast labor by budget
• Look for ways to reduce costs and create efficiencies
• Interview, hire, train, manage and retain highly effective associates
• Perform other related duties as required
What will I need to be successful in this role?
• A high school diploma required
• A hospitality certificate preferred
• Minimum of three years’ food service experience in a supervisory role required
• Must be able to read and write legibly, to speak English
• Basic competency in the use of multiple forms of technology
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays as needed
Special Requirements/Certifications I may need?
• A current Food Handler’s Certificate is required
What’s in it for me? (Great Question!)
• You will be part of a focused and committed team who do the right thing every day
• You will help to innovate and grow, bringing your ideas and fresh approaches
• You will also receive competitive pay and an outstanding total rewards package!
• Matching 401k (Full-time only)
• Rewards and Recognitions
• Outstanding Healthcare benefits
We are looking for genuine, motivated, and caring people to join our team.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer