Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (PT) - La Posada
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
As a family-owned and -operated community, we believe in providing exemplary service to our residents, associates and partners delivered with integrity and compassion, all in a warm, secure and friendly environment. It is our goal to enhance lives every day, in every way.
Looking for part time, and per diem RNs with Skilled Nursing and Long-Term Patient experience.
Schedule for the position open is as follows per a two week pay period:
Part time overnight schedule:
Week 1: Monday/Friday
Week 2: Monday
The shift is 7:00 p.m.-7:30 a.m.
Administers quality nursing services to residents as directed by the resident’s individual plan of care. Performs this care in accordance with the physician’s orders and the plan of care and under the direction and supervision of the Director of Nursing.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop and maintain effective relationships and two-way communication with residents and families
• Approach all encounters with residents and associates in a friendly, service-oriented manner
• Observe residents and provide documentation through monitoring and meeting Medicare requirements
• Report any changes in the condition of a resident to supervisor immediately
• Assist residents with simple requests as needed or find appropriate associate to assist
• Look for opportunities to exceed resident expectations and enhance resident satisfaction
• Effectively supervises departmental operations on a day-to-day basis under the guidance of the department director or Health Care Administrator
• Supervises CNAs and auxiliary staff to maintain and provide appropriate care
• Reports any supervisory or performance concerns to the Director of Nursing or designee
• Assesses residents to identify their physical, psychosocial and environmental needs
• Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency in communicating, identifying, reporting and documenting problems, adverse reactions or possible complications related to resident care
• Demonstrates knowledge of emergency procedures and responds appropriately as well as reports life threatening situations with appropriate response
• Follows all environmental and safety guidelines/standards per KSL policy and procedure
• Identifies and recommends other disciplines needed for quality care of the resident
• Documents evaluation of nursing interventions including resident response
• Assesses resident and staff knowledge base of disease process, treatment regimen and/or medication administration and assist with care plans
• Provides resident care activities under the direction of the Director of Nursing using current nursing standards
• Assists with Medication Management Program
• Report any allegations of resident abuse, neglect, and/or misappropriation of resident property to supervisor
• Participates in the Health Center performance improvement process
• Ensure regulatory compliance and report any issues or concerns immediately
• Support continuous improvement
Graduate of an accredited RN program.
Should have a minimum of one-year experience as a nurse in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) care setting.
Dementia experience preferred.
Experienced working with Microsoft Office and with operational software programs (PointClickCare).
Current active, unencumbered nursing license in the state of practice.
Job Types: Part-time