Legacy Behavioral Health Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mental Health Clinical Supervisor (P/T)
at Legacy Behavioral Health Center
Legacy Behavioral Health Center, Inc. is a community mental health center that has been serving residents of Martin, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, Indian River and Palm Beach Counties since 2005. We are committed to improving the quality of life and level of performance of emotionally and behaviorally challenged infants, children, adolescents, families and adults through an array of evidence based and diverse services.
Legacy Behavioral Health Center is currently seeking a Lead Site Consultant to monitor contractual compliance, provides administrative oversight and clinical consultation to assigned clinical team members in our Belle Glade location.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor or Licensed Social Worker with minimum of 5 years of experience in Medicaid Services and Child Welfare
- Maintains and updates billing summaries for each assigned clinical staff member.
- Reviews case loads to ensure clinicians are maintaining an adequate case load.
- Reviews clinical documentation
- Ensures clinicians keep up to date with contractual deadlines and documentation requirements
- Ensures all documentation is completed for transferring and discharged clients.
- Maintains contact with managed care agencies and other providers to resolve administrative and clinical issues.
- Participates in peer reviews, case staffings, and department meetings as scheduled.
- Participates in all staff meetings (biweekly, supervisors, and monthly in-service trainings.
- Completes performance reviews on assigned team members
- Reviews Prior Authorizations.
- Responds to emergency calls and attends multidisciplinary meetings as required.