Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at LENNAR HOMES
The Experienced Auditor will be responsible for evaluating financial and operational risks, and develops audit test plans and procedures to address those risks for Lennar Corporation, subsidiaries and investments.
- Conducts financial and operational audits according to the Internal Audit plan.
- Analyzes operational and management processes, and system control effectiveness and efficiency; verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Prepares and presents to management the results, recommendations, and conclusions of internal audit reviews.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Communicate with auditee and clearly transcribe information obtained into standard workpaper format.
- Prepares narratives, analyses, process flows, tests of transactions and other supporting documentation to support findings.
- Organizes documentation in the work papers to facilitate review
- Perform the audit tests as defined in the work programs.
- All other duties and special projects assigned by management
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 2 years of audit experience required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor is a plus
- Must have a working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals, GAAP, and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards, GAAS.
- This position requires approximately 10-15% travel
- Must possess strong analytical and technical accounting research skills
- Must have the ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively at all levels within an organization; writing will comprise a significant portion of this role
- Must be able to demonstrate a proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Auditor to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Ability to professionally perform multiple, detailed-oriented tasks; good written, verbal and organizational skills;
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds homes in 18 different states in some of the finest markets in the nation.
Opportunity awaits at Lennar! As one of America’s leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We seek spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel. Throughout the nation, our Company is focused on making every aspect of the home buying experience a true celebration for our Customers, and on giving back to the Community by helping those who cannot help themselves. And it all starts with you.
Lennar is proud to provide our Associates a comprehensive and competitive benefits program. We also provide an environment full of spirit, enthusiasm, passion and vitality – an environment that makes our Company a very special place to work.
You can make a difference. Join the Lennar Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.