Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Success Specialist
at LRP Publications
- Regular Full-Time
- Education Required
- Bachelor Degree
The Client Success Specialist in this position must have strong relationship skills and be comfortable speaking directly with key decision makers in school districts, as well as enjoy working closely with the DA Leadership Institute sales team. You need to excel in the arts of organization and prioritization & provide "WOW" experiences for our clients.
You will be responsible for recruiting attendees for DA Leadership Institute events using multiple platforms and approaches including but not limited to: mail, email, and call campaigns; social media and websites content and outreach; and capturing voice of the customer before, during ,and after events. You will be responsible to attend external events for the purpose of recruitment and brand recognition. These events can be small group or a 1:1 meeting. You will be responsible for executing and presenting post campaign performance analysis and consulting with clients on how to get the best return on their investment.
This person will be able to quickly master both the technical nuances of outreach and become a true partner for the customer, helping them understand our programing opportunities.
- Foster and grow relationships with our clients, offer personalized service and support them in learning about our professional learning opportunities.
- Manage event branding, ensuring campaigns are hitting their strategic targets. You will monitor and manage content & recruitment advertising campaigns including, display advertising and profile branding to ensure consistent product performance and delivery.
- Partner closely with the Sales and Member Recruitment team throughout the event lifecycle to ensure revenue retention and renewals.
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low usage and providing solutions to further drive client success.
- Analyze and develop strategies to increase account-level usage metrics.
- Monitor and analyze trends within your accounts and constantly execute on new ways to win over our clients and colleagues; be creative!
- Conduct online and in-person presentations.
- Be responsible for meeting several metrics/KPIs; however, the emphasis will be placed on overall attendee numbers and retention.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to make data-driven decisions.
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Suite experience required.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in customer-facing Customer Success or Account Management roles with Bachelor’s degree.
- Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Ad/Media Agency), B2B, Account Management, Customer Service (servicing internal or external customers).
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in person, chat, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- You are an excellent teammate. You are not only focused on detail but can see the "big picture" and provide ideas to elevate the team and our processes.
- Ability to travel regularly (expectation: 20%)
- You can easily smooth bumpy situations and enjoy winning over those that you work with.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong trusting relationships with external partners and clients.
- Experience analyzing data, trends, and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature, and comfortable in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate issues before they arise.
- Public speaking and professional presentations skills are a must.
- Accustomed to presenting analysis to executive level clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics. Strong communication and influencing skills at all organizational levels.
- Show great confidence as a solution provider.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Experience with online advertising.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), project management systems.
- Quantitative analysis and data-storytelling skills; an A/B testing connoisseur that can create data-driven insights.
- Project Management experience, delivering projects with different deadlines to multiple stakeholders.
LRP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.