Maser Consulting P.A.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Maser Consulting P.A.
- Regular Full-Time
Maser Consulting is currently looking for an employee with high integrity and an excellent attention to detail in order to fill a position as an Instrument Man.
• FDOT surveying experience including use of EFB is preferred. Work may also include horizontal and vertical control surveys Construction layout, residential and commercial properties including utilities Topographic and aerial ground control surveys Boundary and ALTA surveys.
• Will work primarily in the field as Instrument Man / Crew Chief in Training on a two or three-person field crew.
• Cut and remove brush and undergrowth for line of sight.
• Reads and understands plans and specifications.
• Know basic sources of measurement errors.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Dig ground using a pick, shovel and other hand tools to search for and locate survey monuments.
• Hold and plum rod in obtaining elevations and distances.
• Drive stakes to set grades on construction projects.
• Provide quality seamless customer service.
• Know, understand and demonstrate safe working/operating methods of assigned tools and equipment.
• A high school education or equivalent.
• A minimum of 2-year total survey experience.
• Must be experienced in controlling the function of surveying instruments and calculators.
• Must be physically able to work long hours and carry heavy loads Possess good interpersonal skills, and effective written and oral communication skills.
• Attendance, punctuality and reliability are essential requirements.
• Must be able to work in inclement weather.
• A valid driver's license and clean driving record required. MVR will be checked and monitored.
• Local candidates very strongly preferred.
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in the employer's random drug and alcohol testing program.
What We Offer
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!