Niagara Bottling, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Niagara Bottling, LLC.
At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Plans supply and material requirements by studying production schedule; scheduling deliveries to production area.
- Retrieves supplies and materials by studying specifications; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallets on truck; moves pallet to production location.
- Maintains inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage. Monitors inventory by reporting discrepancies.
- Clears production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
- Documents actions by logging movements of supplies, materials and finished goods.
- Maintains safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps forklift operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventative maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- The proven ability to safely operate a sit down motorized forklift (at least 1-2 years of experience).
- The ability to navigate within a WMS system.
- The ability to work with little supervision.
- The ability to work as a member of a team.
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
Niagara Bottling, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1963. Niagara is a leading bottled water manufacturer in the U.S., supplying major retailers across the nation. With incredible growth over the past several years, the career possibilities at Niagara are endless!
Niagara’s culture is fast-paced, innovative and intensely collaborative. Our Team Members are passionate, driven and always find a way to get the job done. We work hard and play hard while staying true to our family atmosphere.
From competitive benefits and retirement options to educational reimbursements, ongoing training courses and exciting career advancement opportunities, at Niagara we truly take care of our Team Members.
We hope that you consider joining our Niagara family!
Niagara Bottling LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.