Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at NVR Corporation
NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we are committed to quality and to our customers, and we take pride in the over 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
Your analytical approach to business will allow you to successfully take financial responsibility for profit center operations as a Financial Analyst on our team. You'll be part of the core senior management team and, as such, play a major role in developing the strategic direction of business development.
- Work closely with division and regional management to assess business initiatives
- Involvement with budgeting and strategic planning for profit center operations
- Conduct analysis of profitability and asset utilization
- 4-5 years business experience in financial analysis, planning or economic analysis
- MBA and/or CPA
- Proficiency with spreadsheet software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- "Big Four", large manufacturing, or real estate experience preferred.
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.