Octagon Technology Staffing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Octagon Technology Staffing
- # of Openings
- Job Location
- Business Analyst
Octagon Technology Staffing is in search for a Business Analyst that has experience in Business Analysis and Process Improvement as it relates to enterprise systems. You will work in a team environment, responsible for the oversight of the projects that are conducive for functional support of enterprise systems and integrated third party solutions. This is a high visibility role, as you will be developing relationships across the organization, as the key liaison between the business units and the technical teams, in order to identify, analyze and translate requirements into process improvement solutions. This is your opportunity to apply the knowledge you received for the CBAP Certification or your opportunity to obtain the certification to take your career to the next level!
- Establish business cases and ROIs, consulting with the business in order to propose recommendations for senior management approval.
- Lead the assessment and evaluation of system functionality to meet business requests, including requirements gathering, documentation, design and configuration, unit and system testing, as well as provide excellent service and support to internal and external customers.
- Creating User Story, Use Case, Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), and Data Flow Diagram (DFD)
- Using MS Visio, IBM Blueworks Live, ARIS or any process modeling tool
- Assisting in the implementation of Agile Scrum and other rapid application development methods
- Act as a Change Agent, working lean, continuous improvement opportunities across multiple departments and organizational cultures.
- Improving processes from inception to implementations of various systems and integrations
- Senior level experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) or PMI Professional in Business Analysis Certification (PMP)
- Lean Six-sigma Green-belt or Black-belt Certification
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university; advanced degree, particularly an MBA, is a plus; senior level experience working with enterprise system
- Management experience is preferred or combination of education and experience