Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Remote Support Consultant
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Full Time
Remote Support Consultant
Fort Lauderdale, FL OneStream Software LLC
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
We're looking for a Remote Support Consultant to support customers, internal staff, and partners both during their implementations and for the post-implementation experience. The role will provide support and enablement for our customers, partners and internal resources. Job duties currently include supporting and further enabling the OneStream administrator post go-live, build and provide custom solution-based support, partner and internal team support.
This role requires someone who can think fast and use solid judgment to act quickly. Interfacing with the team is critical and some travel may be required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform application reviews.
- Provide the customer with post project go live support, tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting data discrepancies and analysis of consolidated data, customer issues, member formulas and business rules.
- Building reports, security models, custom dashboards, and custom event processes
- Assist during customer transition
- Gather business requirements as necessary regarding application support requests.
- Work with application services team to apply knowledge of OneStream product and features to support the customer's business.
- Create Knowledge Base documents to develop best practices.
- Submit enhancement requests and bugs on behalf of the customer and/or partner to RCS Manager.
- Work with the Development teams (Platform and MarketPlace) to test software enhancements and new functionality.
- Track tasks accomplished, time spent, and milestones completed using OneStream tools.
- Effectively communicate throughout the lifecycle of an open ticket/issue with customer.
- Help build and test content for Trainings (lunch and learns, internal trainings, etc.), Events and Conferences.
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Formal Education and Certification
- Four-year college degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Mathematics, or CIS, or equivalent work experience
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years of full time accounting/finance experience (or equivalent)
- SQL, VB.Net or similar coding experience is preferred
- Understanding, analyzing, and articulating common business processes and decisions to develop easy-to-use customer solutions
- Financial Skills (in-depth understanding of financial concepts, intercompany eliminations, General Ledgers, debits, credits, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot with little supervision
- Ability to manage project deliverables and complete multiple tasks on time with specific requirements
- Ability to effectively operate independently or in a team environment
- Outstanding MS Office skills, specifically with Excel
- 2-5 years of experience consulting for software implementations
- A professional accounting designation (e.g. CPA, CMA, CGA, CA), advanced degrees (MBA, MFA), and/or other professional designations or certifications (applicable to accounting/finance and information technology)
- Prior experience with any of the following products is a plus:
- OneStream XF
- SAP Outlooksoft BPC
- SAP BOFC (Cartesis)
- HFM (Hyperion Financial Management)
- FDM (Financial Data Quality Management) or UpStream
- Hyperion Planning
- Hyperion Essbase
- IBM Cognos
- Or other EPM solutions.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to think fast on their toes
- Ability to evaluate pros and cons
- Prioritization skills
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management
WHO WE ARE
OneStream Software is a privately held software company created by the same team that invented the leading financial solutions of the last decade. We provide a unified Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform which enables the enterprise to simplify financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting and forecasting for complex organizations. Our powerful extensibility enables the enterprise to deliver additional analytic solutions without adding any technical complexity. By delivering multiple solutions in one application, we offer increased capabilities for financial reporting and analysis while reducing the risk, complexity and total cost of ownership for our customers. We are driven by our mission statement that every customer must be a reference and success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team. We have a casual dress environment and modern office with onsite gym!
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits
- Core value of customer success
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Strong culture and camaraderie
- Multiple training opportunities
Benefits at OneStream Software OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement Plan
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.