Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Installer, Digital Network Maintenance
at OUTFRONT Media
OUTFRONT Media is looking for an Installer to assist with posting , and maintenance of Advertising structures (static and digitals).
Essential functions are, but not limited to :
- Ensure the operation at full capacity of the OUTFRONT street digital network.
- Maintain communication with charters and programmers to ensure that campaigns run as scheduled.
- Install and remove advertising copy on OUTFRONT Media transit structures to meet our client expectations.
OTHER FUNCTIONS :
•Attend regular safety meetings and follow all company safety rules and regulations.
•Keep an accurate report of all issues for all media encountered while on the job.
•Maintain accurate copy log for all shelter and light rail advertising copy in shop.
•Ensure all sites are properly maintained in accordance with company standards.
•Accurately complete all work orders and turn into manager at the end of each shift.
•Maintain tools, equipment and other company materials.
•Complete other duties as requested from Operations Manager.
Small hand tools, small power tools, safety goggles, garden tools and power sprayer.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS, ENVIRONMENT:
Sitting, walking, standing, kneeling, lifting, reaching above shoulders, speaking, hearing, reading, carrying a minimum of 50 lbs.
Multiple concurrent tasks, frequent interruptions, verbal and written communication, detailed work and confidentiality.
•Bilingual due to the need for communication in English and Spanish in a fluent way.
•Read and follow detailed instructions.
•Communicate professionally with the public as a representative of OUTFRONT Media.
•A valid driver license.
•HS Diploma/GED preferred.
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.
OUTFRONT gets audiences are everything for
We provide a platform that connect brands to their target audiences, as they live their lives. We are famous for the unrivaled impact and creativity of our medium. We champion the power of the largest canvases across North America to grow advertisers’ businesses through driving engagement, fame, and trust.
And we do it where it matters.
- We are everywhere. We empower smart brands to take advantage of our ubiquity across 400,000 canvases, our national footprint across 25 top markets, and targeted relevance that can be achieved through our local dominance.
- We are front and center in the places where people live, work, and travel; from urban centers, to busy highways, to transit hubs, to neighborhoods.
- We provide the permanent in a media landscape overwrought with the transient. The IRL to fuel the URL. The confluence of, and flexibility between, screens. Truth, trust, and visibility.
- We are Intelligent OOH. We leverage new technology to make OOH more relevant, responsive, and rewarding to make your existing digital investments work harder.
OUTFRONT. Impact where it matters.