Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supply Technician: CBP Miami, FL
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Supply Technician: CBP Miami, FL
Job Title: Supply Technician
Location: Miami, FL
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records and keeping audit trails of all material received, shipped or returned for repair; following established supply procedures.
- Reports to the Logistics Supervisor.
- Must be customer oriented.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Prepares and maintains an organized documentation file necessary to effectively research all transactions.
- Upates logistics/material CARMAC system.
- Prepares and submits required reports to management.
- Requisitions civil and military aviation parts as well as general supplies and equipment.
- Maintaining the parts stockroom and repair parts inventory.
- Prepares the documentation necessary to effectively control all parts, equipment and accountable material.
NUMBER OF PERSONNEL SUPERVISED
NUMBER OF PERSONNEL INDIRECTLY SUPERVISED
- Requires 2 years supply/warehouse experience in receiving, shipping or inventory control; preferably in an aircraft maintenance environment, military or commercial aviation.
- Have proven proficiency in data entry.
- Analytical abilities necessary to read, interpret and comply with written and/or oral instructions and regulations.
- Working knowledge and ability to use warehouse equipment, to include, forklift and loading/unloading devices.
- A government/company operator’s permit for supply vehicle and forklift required.
- Must be able to accurately type a minimum 25 wpm.
- Have the physical ability to lift and handle light to average weight material.
- May be required to have a security clearance and passport in the performance of duties.
- Must be a US citizen and completed high school or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
This classification activity is usually accomplished in a office/hangar/warehouse/flight line environment and as such requires the scope of physical movements and postures normally associated with office/hangar/flight line activities. May be required to lift objects whose weight normally will not exceed 50 pounds. Special vision abilities required to perform this job are close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an environment where there is little or no physical discomfort, to an environment where inclement weather may subject individual to severe changes of temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Security Clearance*
- Hazardous Communication / MSDS
- CPR/Bloodborne Pathogen
- Driver License -CDL (Commercial Drivers License Required)
- Hazardous Material Handling
- Tool Inventory
- Foreign Object Damage (FOD) Prevention
- Electro Static Discharge
- Fork Lift Training
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
* AS REQUIRED
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.