Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bond Attendant (3rd Shift)
at Paradigm Precision
|Title:||Bond Attendant (3rd Shift)|
BOND ATTENDANT - 2ND SHIFT
Responsible for the distribution and maintenance of electronic and paperwork copies of all required records that provide traceability to and accurate inventory of the materials issued from the bond room/raw material room and all ACS locations that are used for the fabrication of Turbine Engine components.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The Bond Room Attendant will have general knowledge of the Bond Room/ Raw Materials Room storage items.
- Maintain an orderly storage and retrieval system utilizing first in, first out principles.
- Responsible for bond room / Raw material room organization and cleanliness.
- Maintain accurate inventory records via cycle counting in the ERP system. Research discrepancies and work with necessary parties to correct.
- Ensure that the Bond Room / Raw Material Room rules are followed and the correct re-issue and sign out procedure is followed when applicable.
- Coordinates receipt and issuance of MRO (powders and weld wire) and production inventory from Bond Room / Raw Material Room using Syteline.
- Insure that accurate mathematical transactions were done when issuance and withdrawal of raw material is completed in Syteline.
- Assemble production inventory kits as required for various programs.
- Responsible for filing and/or scanning processes in a manner that is easily located when needed to pull to review.
- Review process sheets for accuracy and sign off by all work centers which performed the operations prior to performing operations.
- Participate in lean exercises and make recommendations to improve the organization of the shop floor and expand visual control systems.
- Required to have a valid Florida driver’s license and a company issued fork truck license.
- Fully trained to operate all required material handling equipment to ensure safe transportation of product to the appropriate work center and/ or building without the part incurring damage.
- Conduct brief visual inspection of the product for any obvious damage (dents, dings, scratches, etc.) before transporting from any of the outgoing shelves.
- In the event that damage is present, the Bond room attendant will immediately notify the respective Supervisor of the area.
- If damage occurs during the transportation of the product, the bond attendant will immediately notify the respective supervisor and his/her own supervisor.
- Able to perform daily/quarterly/yearly cycle counts in the bond locations as provided.
- Able to perform WIP cycle counts daily as provided.
- Maintain accurate min/max levels of frequently used items in bond and items are used to issue product into production.
- Proficient in lean exercises and make recommendations to improve the organization of the shop floor and expand visual control systems.
- Knowledgeable of Paradigm Precision procedures responsible for keeping all racks and material handling equipment in good safe working condition and clean of dust and foreign objects.
- Fully trained to distribute MRO tooling in the absence of MSC employee and maintain accurate records of what was issued.
- Demonstrate appropriate mechanical aptitude.
The job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Basic mathematical aptitude.
- Basic level computer skills for Microsoft office.
- Required to have a valid Florida driver’s license and the ability to obtain a company issued fork truck license.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one (1) year of related experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and blueprints.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively using the English language to communicate with supervisors and other staff members within the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram forms.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, electrical equipment, acetone, alcohol, argon, braze alloys, nitrogen, hydrogen, oil based lubricants and cleaning solutions
The employee is occasionally exposed to moderate cold and extreme heat.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to pass an eye exam on an annual basis.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to lift, finger, handle or feel.
Must be able to communicate verbally and have the ability hear.
The employee will be frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop or crouch.
The employee will be required to walk many continuous hours during the work day while wearing safety shoes.
The employee is occasionally required to sit.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to thirty (30) pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Acknowledgements The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor