PROTECH IT Staffing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Professional
at PROTECH IT Staffing
- Job ID
- US-FL-Fort Lauderdale
We are looking for a consultative, tech saavy, relationship-driven Business Development person.
Do you wake up in the morning hungry for fun, fast-paced work and excited about the challenge of developing new business for a well-recognized leader in IT Staffing and Recruiting? Can you pick-up a phone and talk to anyone about their organization and how we can help them hire top tech talent? Are you motivated to hit aggressive targets and make great money? Then we have a role for you in our high growth company.
We’re looking for a driven Business Development professional with a background in Tech Recruiting and Staffing Service Sales, who is looking for an exciting new position at our growing firm. You will be responsible for scouting out new logos and bringing in new business. You must be a self-driven individual who enjoys networking, building new client partnerships and grooming growing relationships.
PROTECH helps clients fill some of the most challenging positions in the market with high level tech talent. We partner with companies to fill roles that are found to be too challenging for internal recruiting teams, as well as provide temporary/contract staffing for short term projects. We have a reputable brand in the industry due to our thought leadership, and proven track record with our clients and candidates.
- An interest in people and experience in consultative selling
- Proven track record bringing in new logos via inside/outbound sales
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal communication skills
- Persistent, organized, self-starter with strong attention to details
- Enjoys working in challenging & demanding environment while having some fun doing it and getting paid for results.
- Good critical thinking skills and strong ability to learn
- Self-driven and growth oriented
- Min 3-5 years of experience in recruiting and staffing sales
- Proven ability to build long-term relationships
- Strong understanding of the local market and client and candidate network
- Proven experience in Business Development
- Knowledge of salesforce or similar CRM
- Degree in Business or Technology discipline ideal