Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
European Sales Representative (Southern Europe)
PXG is a rapidly growing high-end golf manufacturing and apparel company and expanding its operations in the European market. This position will work closely with the UK/EMEA Sales Manager and International Sales team, overseeing key sales accounts and other duties as required for PXG Europe.
This position is based in Europe. Local candidates encouraged to apply.
- Execute regional channel strategy in line with company objectives.
- Responsible for the sales process (opening new accounts, promoting PXG, product training, new product launches) to aid in increasing revenue and profitability and to progress monthly, quarterly, and annual sales milestones.
- Maintain a positive, customer focused attitude by listening, understanding, and responding to customer needs and offering creative solutions.
- Identify Key Retailers in each country.
- Prepare, coordinate and report back on weekly sales and sell through numbers.
- Provide exceptional follow-up in a timely manner to all current and potential customers.
- Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration between team members.
- Maintain superior product knowledge.
- Perform other duties as required.
Experience and Education Required:
- Able to demonstrate 3+ years of successful sales.
- Account management experience preferred.
- Multilingual preferable.
- Prior Golf Industry knowledge and experience.
- Teamwork, Leadership, Project Management, Performance Management, Business Acumen
- Experience working within Sales and Marketing plans to enhance company revenue
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter
- Demonstrates confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and CRM/sales database experience helpful
- Travel 40-50% of the time.
Must have a valid passport and driving license. Will require sitting for long periods and occasional lifting.