Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant/Evidence Technician
at Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
- # of Openings
We are currently seeking an individual to fulfill a dual role as an Administrative Assistant/Evidence Technician for our Ft. Lauderdale office to handle the coordination of evidence storage and office organization. Additional responsibilities will consist of assisting with daily administrative task such as: answering phones, data entry, file and records management, mail distribution and other duties as assigned. Works under general supervision, exercising initiative and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks. In return for your talent and effort, we offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package—including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employer-matching 401(k), a flexible work schedule, and opportunities for advancement.
- Assist Consultants with Project Management Duties including opening, closing, scanning, copying, and billing
- Documents, photographs and properly stores evidence
- Maintains the storage facility and manages the office’s technical equipment
- Communicates with clients regularly to ensure clients are informed of the status of the evidence stored
- Handles transfers and disposal of evidence
- Maintains general office organization, to include file maintenance/disposal and other duties as assigned
- Answer phones and route calls and messages to office personnel
- Assists as needed with New Business intake
- Audit and archives electronic folders
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Outstanding computer skills including the ability to effectively use and assist others with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Must possess ability to understand departmental operations and procedures
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed performance competencies
- Bilingual preferred. (English/Spanish)