RK & K
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Marketing Coordinator
at RK & K
Position Title: Senior Marketing Coordinator
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
RK&K is a full-service planning, engineering, environmental and construction management/inspection firm serving a wide range of clients in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern United States. Fueled by a talented and diversified staff, RK&K provides creative solutions to complex challenges that improve the quality of life in our communities. What sets RK&K apart is an award-winning culture that has fostered a spirit of collaboration and trust for nearly 100 years. To its clients, the firm delivers concepts, processes and outcomes that are designed for success. RK&K has earned its reputation as a trusted partner, responsive employer and community steward.
We are actively seeking an energetic, motivated Senior Marketing Coordinator with fresh ideas and a positive attitude for immediate employment in our growing Fort Lauderdale, FL office. The preferred candidate will possess 5 years of experience with demonstrated knowledge of the A/E/C industry.
- Leads, coordinates and/or completes all marketing activities for the Fort Lauderdale office
- Supports marketing activities for other offices as needed
- Collaborates with staff to plan, coordinate, design, edit, and produce quality RFP and RFQ responses
- Develops, establishes and maintains marketing strategies to mee organizational objectives
- Monitors, reviews and reports on marketing activities and results
- Attends conferences and/or meetings as needed
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business Administration, English, Journalism, Communications or related discipline
- 5 years of experience developing creative/dynamic proposals and presentations in the A/E/C industry
- Advanced abilities in Adobe InDesign
- Experience coordinating, preparing, organizing, composing, and completing standard government format and custom proposals, including conducting team coordination
- Demonstrated proficiency with technical writing, as well as reviewing and proofreading of materials for content, grammar and style
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment with a variety of technical staff and multiple concurrent deadlines
- Knowledge of database/CRM systems, specifically Deltek Vision, a plus
What do we offer:
RK&K proudly offers an attractive salary package commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off, tuition reimbursement, company health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances as well as a 401K plan with company matching.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals are encouraged to apply.