Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at RR Donnelley
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the site facility as well as office services (mailroom, reception, and reprographics) provided to the clients at a financial services company. Strong Facilities background is essential for success in this role. The nature of the role also requires schedule flexibility for planned and unplanned Overtime. This position reports to an RR Donnelley Regional Manager.
- Oversee site facilities including partnering with regular onsite vendors as well as vendors contracted for building projects.
- Ensures vendor work orders are completed.
- Escorts vendors while onsite; follow up on vendor “no shows”.
- Assists planning office moves.
- Supervise the local RR Donnelley team in the delivery of high quality customer services as set forth in the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Coordinate site team work schedules, time off schedules, weekend and holiday coverage as well as contingent resources to facilitate timely service response.
- Ensure all work is performed according to client specifications, meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Effectively communicate with end users in business units at the site, in conjunction with the client Regional Director and within RR Donnelley Global Outsourcing.
- Apply skillful leadership, best practices, and sound judgement in all dealings with the site support services staff and with your approach to maintaining the facility.
- Conduct physical inspection of the facility (routine periodic walk-throughs) under the guidelines established by client, with a goal of maintenance and housekeeping of the facilities.
- Monitor compliance with client Information and building critical engineering infrastructure components, security processes, reporting and troubleshooting as needed.
- Cross train in all service areas and provides backup support as needed.
- Assists with Onboarding processing and orientation, including photos for MSIDs.
- Tracks onsite work Tasks in Metrics.
- Ensure onsite team directs suggestions, concerns and issues to appropriate RR Donnelley resources including Site Administrator, Regional Manager, Client Services Director and Human Resources.
- Deliver support for specialty projects, as required.
- Monitor and maintain customer and RR Donnelley policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the Regional Manager to ensure that all client requirements are clearly documented and communicated to the site team to ensure consistent service delivery to onsite clients.
- Five years of experience in office support services including, but not limited to, facilities coordination, reception, mailroom, and reprographics.
- Microsoft Office Suite including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proven ability to quickly learn proprietary software.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Track record of delivering high quality, timely customer services in a demanding environment.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer