Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Sales Engineer
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position specifically supports the full range of installed base service offers including but not limited to, Engineering Services, Turnkey Installations, Preventive Maintenance Contracts, Power Distribution Equipment Life Extension offers such as Direct Replacement Circuit Breakers, replacement Motor Control Center Buckets and equipment repairs. If you have experience in sales, power system design, switchgear construction, power system maintenance or power system studies, this is an opportunity for you.
Travel 3-5 days per week within the territory to meet with our distributors and end users while developing new sales opportunities, pursue sales leads, and address the needs of larger accounts (commercial and industrial). This position utilizes excellent products/solutions/services skills and customer knowledge to act as a consultant for high-level customer contacts regarding customer's present and future electrical power distribution needs
- Foster strong working relationships with Schneider Electric field office sales teams, operations team, post shipment plant contacts, and external distribution channel personnel.
- Encourages partnering as a means toward account penetration and increased profitability.
- Set goals and objectives, develop sales/business plans, establish call plans and strategies, develop account profiles and execute the sales plan.
- Apply market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific, high-level target customers.
- Identify and develop account penetration strategies.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services and competitor strengths, weaknesses and applications. Apply knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services to customer's needs.
Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through in-depth knowledge of customer's organization, increasing account dedication, timely communication, and follow up.
This job might be for you if:
- 5 years technical knowledge of electrical distribution and electrical switchgear and switchboard construction
- Knowledge of Square D, GE, Westinghouse, Federal Pacific, and Allis Chalmers legacy switchgear and switchboards
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com
- Ability to present engineering services and retrofit solutions to end user customers
- BSEE or BSME
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.