Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
A/V TECH DAY CLUB
at Seminole Gaming
- Seminole Property
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
- Position Type
- Part Time
- Requisition ID
About Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood is the flagship casino resort of Hard Rock International, owned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida. This world-renowned entertainment, gaming and hospitality destination unveiled a $1.5 billion expansion on Oct. 24, 2019. New offerings include 638 upscale guestrooms in the first-ever Guitar Hotel, 168 luxury guestrooms and unique swim-up suites in the adjacent Oasis Tower at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, and 465 newly redesigned guestrooms in Hard Rock Hotel for a combined room count of 1,271 throughout the resort. Additional amenities include the lush, “Bora Bora” style lagoon with private cabanas and butler service; a 42,000 square-foot Rock Spa® & Salon; a 13.5-acre recreational water experience for swimming, kayaking and paddle boarding; 19 dining outlets and 20 bars and lounges; an expansive gaming floor with 3,100 slots, 195 table games and a 45-table poker room; 120,000 square feet of premier meeting and convention space including a 38,000 square-foot, carpeted exhibition hall; and a 26,000 square-foot retail promenade. The highly anticipated Hard Rock Live entertainment venue with a 7,000-person capacity, will showcase A-list entertainers, comedy acts, Broadway performances, sporting events and live broadcast productions. The integrated resort is located on 87 acres of the Hollywood Seminole Reservation along State Road 7 (U.S. Highway 441), and is 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and 30 minutes from downtown Miami and Miami International Airport. For more information, visit us online at www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com, call 800-937-0010 or follow us: Facebook: SeminoleHardRockHollywood, Twitter: @HardRockHolly, Instagram: @HardRockHolly.
The AV Tech II provides leadership, high quality expertise and timely support for all Nightlife Audio Visual systems. This team member will support digital video distribution systems (Optibase, etc), Crestron, AMX, CobraNet; DSP and all associated technologies such as digital signage, TV and other feeds, microphones, sound systems and more. The AV tech will research and recommend technical solutions for client needs, coordinating from proposal to implementation to training and support. The tech will provide break/fix support to casino systems as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategic planning for all in house AV systems.
- Partner with business units to design and deliver innovative AV solutions.
- Insures exemplary AV support and guest service to internal/external clients.
- Install / Maintain AV equipment to insure 99% uptime.
- Software Deployment Support / Maintenance.
- Setup and support of AV requirements for property systems and events as needed.
- Leads AV projects as assigned.
- Maintains AV inventories, support procedures/documentation and current configuration files for AV systems.
- Coordinates with equipment vendors and service providers for maintenance and services provided for equipment and service support agreements.
- Creates documentation and training programs for end users to become self-reliant
- Coordinates with SGCC IT Service Desk, including any required escalations to SGA Service Desk, per established Work Flow procedures.
- Communicates system issues and incidents to impacted parties.
- Document/report on all support activities per departmental policies.
- Must be available to work different shifts that will include nights and weekends
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years experience Audio / Visual Implementation / Support (Advanced) / Installation / Troubleshooting / Repairs.
- Data Networking Fundamentals
- Cisco experience preferred, CCNA certification a plus.
- Optibase MGW 1000/ IIS / Crestron Programming / CoolSigns experience a plus.
- ICIA CTS certification is preferred.
- Requires well developed written and verbal communications skills.
- Friendly and service-oriented.
- Able to work in isolation for a full shift.
- Current Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Able to work any shift.
- Requires an associate's degree or its equivalent and/or 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.