Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Retail Consultant
at Sprint Communication
SENIOR RET CONSULTANT
Now is your chance to move forward with a company that's constantly creating awesome solutions that deliver amazing experiences. In this position, you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and help your peers grow, too.
As a Sprint Senior Retail Consultant, you are a captain of change. You lead your Sprint Retail team to victory on the sales floor by sharing proven techniques for success with your store manager. You make honest connections with your customers and your co-workers. You stay current with the latest technologies and trends and have the answers to even the most complex requests. You deliver the whole package products, plans and service like nobody's business. Best of all, when you're doing what you do best (being awesome), you're nailing Sprint's customer satisfaction and growth goals and having fun while doing it.
You are the Sprint face to the customer and as such, you are the walking embodiments of the brand and our commitment to provide our customers the best possible offer to fit their needs. Great products, great plans, comparable network and outstanding customer experience.
We reward you for your effort with a great total rewards package including health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and an opportunity to earn incentive rewards for selling, serving and delighting customers. As a full-time Sprint partner, you can earn more than $45,000 total compensation with significant commission upside for top performers. At Sprint we believe in paying for performance - the more you sell, the more you should earn.
Senior Retail Consultant
Florida, FLORIDA, Florida
5550 N MILITARY TRAIL
Work Zip Code
US-FL-Ft. Lauderdale, US-FL-Miami, US-FL-West Palm Beach
FLBRAJ-Boca Raton, FL (Park Place; DO
A Senior Retail Consultant
• Builds an authentic relationship with customers the second they walk in the door
• Provides a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of Sprint's devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing Sprint-customer connections; saving our customers money; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment
• Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint brand.
• Meets or exceeds key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals
• Accurately sets up accounts, so customers are ready to use their new devices and plans as soon as they leave the store
• Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
• Receives training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities
• Trusted to assist with store opening and closing responsibilities
• Complies with all operational policies and procedures, including the Sprint Code of Conduct
Aside from reasonable accommodations or military obligations, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• One year of Retail Sales or related experience
With our unlimited capacity for innovation, Sprint is changing the game. We move fast, take action and are committed to winning as a team. We create technology that enhances people’s lives, connecting them to what matters most. We’re turning possibilities into a Brighter Future for All – join us.
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.
No (Candidate must work from Sprint location)