Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Education Training Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
Job Description: The Sales Education Training Manager will develop, implement and facilitate a variety of product and technology training programs for Stryker Robotics product line. They will implement all aspects of the creation and delivery of the the Robotics education program.
Responsibilities may include:
- Design and develop course curriculum, training objectives, content and workshops for product and technology training events
- Facilitate training courses and workshops based on sound adult learning principles and identified business needs
- Maintain and increase awareness of competitive offerings and incorporate into Training Programs as applicable
- Deliver effective facilitation, presentation and coaching skills to course attendees throughout training courses
- Perform training needs assessments in partnership with the R&D, Sales Education, Sales Leadership and Marketing teams
- Translate business needs into clinical training programs.
- Participate in key marketing platforms through partnership with the Sales Education and Marketing teams
- Evaluate program quality and partner with the Sales Education team and other business partners to continuously improve training courses
- Develop and implement training assessments to establish criteria for determining adequate understanding of training topics
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study.
- 3+ years successful orthopaedic sales or marketing experience; preferred experience in orthopaedics.
- 2 – 3 years sales training or related education experience
- Demonstrated expertise in group facilitation, adult learning methodologies and presentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical product designs; exposure to robotics preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in relevant products, disease states, human anatomy and biomechanics
- Demonstrated ability to understand and embrace new technologies
- Demonstrated skill in written and verbal communication and ability to influence others
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Well versed in MS Office (PowerPoint)
- Model compliance throughout all activities and interactions.
- Maintain and track training documentation, ensuring records are complete for all sales school attendees.
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: 20%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.