Sunrise Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Reminiscence/Memory Care Coordinator
at Sunrise Senior Living
- Location : Name
- Sunrise of Webster Groves
- Location : Address
- 45 E Lockwood Ave
- Location : City
- Webster Groves
- Location : State/Province (Full Name)
- Sunrise Leader
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- You will build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities
- You will notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service
- You will assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile - Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident’s day
- Manages the assessment process to determine levels of care and staff
- Ensures that the community follows all federal, state and local laws and regulations and Sunrise standards as it pertains to resident care and services
- Assists the executive director in completing the annual community budget
-Achieves the Team Member Engagement goals and actively leads in the Engagement Improvement Planning sessions
- Keeps abreast of professional developments in the field by reading, attending conferences and training sessions
- At least one (1) year management experience in a dementia care environment and working with memory impaired seniors
- College degree required
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles and interests
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours, available for our customers at peak service delivery days and times
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.