Sunrise Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wellness Nurse - LPN or RN - full and part time time available
at Sunrise Senior Living
- Location : Name
- Sunrise at Gardner Park MA
- Location : Address
- 73 Margin Street
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province (Full Name)
- Sunrise Team Member
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Assisting in training and monitoring of medication care administration
- Communication with resident support services and families
- Maintaining clinical quality assurance while leading and demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, "to champion the quality of life for all seniors" in accordance with federal, state and local standards and Sunrise Senior Living policies to promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents
- Graduate of approved college or school of nursing
- Maintains a current state license as a professional Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in home health, assisted living, hospital or long term care environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods applied to heath and wellness resident care; federal and state and local regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge of good assessment skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to teach and guide team members to provide quality clinical care
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.