Tampa Armatures Works, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tampa Armatures Works, Inc.
Job Reference #: 1119
- Perform Predictive maintenance collecting vibration and oil data
- Interface with customers and completing work at customer sites
- Laser Alignment
- Change out rotating equipment, align and collect baseline vibration data
- Ability to perform infrared survey on mechanical, electrical or process equipment is a plus
- Must have the ability to operate in a constant state of alertness, and safe manner.
- Travel to customer sites in and out of the state of FL.
- Respond to emergency calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The qualified candidate should be proficient in laser alignment, and other mechanical repairs on rotating equipment.
- Collecting vibrating data and computer experience desired. High School Diploma required, technical school a plus.
- Good communication skills, enthusiastic attitude, and great customer service skills are a must.
- A minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
- Must be available to travel to customer sites in and out of the state of FL. May be required to work weekends and holidays.
- Must have a satisfactory driving record with the ability to obtain a DOT medical certification.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.