TC Howe Community High School
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TC Howe Community High School
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the development and execution of marketing plans across relevant mediums to the defined targets of the communities we serve
- Meet with key stakeholders to prioritize projects and proactively plan and prepare for future initiatives
- Manage output of internal and external support teams (creative agencies, freelance talent and photographers as applicable) to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Review and edit creative as needed to ensure quality, the content will resonate, meets brand standards and project objectives
- Responsible for school websites and state team related resource portals
- Research and implement on-going continuous improvements to increase efficiencies, capabilities and accountability
- Provide reporting of project status, milestones, dependencies, issues/risks, resource allocations, budget impacts, as required
- Mentor project team and direct reports with great knowledge of internal tolerances and brand standards to execute projects that are on target the first time without costly redirects
- Lead by example with equal emphasis on quality of work, creativity and respect of others
- Strong presentation and communication skills are required to interact with all levels of the organization
- Provide community relations with key stakeholders and Board Members, maximizing opportunities to build awareness and advocacy
- Marketing Manager will be responsible for presenting updates to the board on marketing progress and campaign strategies, working with Marketing Coordinators as applicable
- Monitor, report and deliver ROI metrics to key stakeholders
- Resolve issues, mitigate risks, and avoid obstacles
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Digital Marketing experience including but not limited to: paid search (GDN), Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, Display Ads, PPC, Geo Targeting, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, an understanding content management system (CMS) tools
- Exceptional speaking, writing and listening skills in the English language, Spanish is a plus
- Superior resourcefulness, problem-solving and change management skills
- Demonstrated superior capability to effectively manage and deliver multiple, overlapping projects with budget, schedule, scope and quality components/constraints
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement and results
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Possess a calm and professional attitude with ability to process and successfully execute time-sensitive and at times last minute requests
- Strong process and meeting facilitation skills with the ability to structure ambiguous problems, think creatively, and lead teams to generate solutions
- Must have 5 or more years of marketing experience developing and leading comprehensive campaigns across digital (social, email, web) and traditional (TV, radio, OOH, print, events) mediums with proven results and return on investment
- Directly managed the development of search optimized content, click-worthy social media content and websites
- Experience developing marketing materials, collateral and brand assets (digital and traditional) maintaining brand integrity and consistency
- Project management across multiple business areas, functions and/or work streams
- Have experience working with outside third party providers (creative, digital, PR, web, and marketing agencies)
- Proficient with designer software including but not limited to: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Animoto (or similar) as well as Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter:
- Usual office working conditions
- Travel within or outside of state
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Performance is evaluated in accordance with Charter Schools USA’s policy.
The Charter Schools USA Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.