The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Facility: REENTRY SERVICES ADMIN
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under limited supervision, manage established accounting, administrative, budgeting, and forecasting processes and procedures. Provide direct support to Management, as well as oversight and indirect support to Facility Directors and business office staff. Essentially, this position is the facility business office trainer and financial liaison between the field and the Corporate Office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees and implements Business Office compliance with company processes and procedures. This includes establishing and maintaining accounting procedures, controls, and fiscal reporting methods, procedures for payment of invoices, P-card maintenance, and other related activities.
- Ensures the close process for Reentry Services centers proceeds appropriately, meeting deadlines and working within Company guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to, billing, payroll, fixed assets, fuel and maintenance cards, accounts payable, client funds, track and review results and variance analysis.
- Responsible for the coordination of the budget and forecast process, meeting all deadlines.
- Responsible for coordinating all financial audits that occur within facilities, understanding and training sites on the 15-Key Controls, and tracking of facility self-assessments
- Oversee facility inventory, preparing necessary documentation for both new and disposed assets.
- Review, approve, and code accounts payable invoices for proper account distribution for the utilizing facility.
- Communicate telephonically and in a professional manner with regional's, directors, other facility staff and vendors as necessary regarding the appropriateness of purchases and the proper allocation of expenses.
- Review and approve contractual monthly billing report ensuring accurate, timely submittal in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Provide copy of all monthly billings to company corporate office in a timely manner.
- Measures, monitors and reports key performance indicators for division ensuring both financial and operational objectives are met.
- Responsible for the completion of facility actual to budget variance analysis providing sufficient detail to be meaningful to Management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field such as Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- Five (5) years of work experience in a finance-related role required with month-end close, account reconciliations, and forecast/budget preparation/control or administration of government contracts preferred, or an equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Must exhibit leadership qualities to gain the respect of all employees. Must have the ability and desire to work in a cooperative manner and to make management decisions.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to manager multiple priorities while meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department. Focus on utilizing the technical resources available to ensure maximum productivity.