Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tommy Bahama
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it’s a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, representing the season’s stylish trends. We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions, from sales to management. You will play an important role in our store leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals, create an environment of aloha fun, while exceeding guests expectations – taking them some place great. Come join us, share knowledge on latest unique designs and provide guests with world class service!
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination – Execute merchandising and visual standards appropriately to take our guest someplace great
- Set the course – Determine performance expectations, provide coaching, and design internal growth programs
- Coach your crew – Use strong communication skills to emphasize brand direction and share product knowledge on the season’s current trends
- Onboard your crew – Hire and develop the best and brightest, building a collaborative team to drive key results
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 2+ years of Retail, with exposure to Retail Merchandising and Visual Concepts
- You have experience supervising a team in a management capacity
- You have strong leadership and organizational skills
- You have a “get things done” mindset
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a variety of styles
- You are a natural collaborator and are able to identify opportunities and take initiative
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds frequently
- Bending/stooping/kneeling required – frequently
- Climbing ladders – occasionally
- Routine standing for duration of shift (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to work varied hours and days including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
At Tommy Bahama, paradise is our business. Focused on exceptional guest service, upscale products and delicious food and drinks, our tropically inspired lifestyle inspires the world to relax. Maintaining our unique point of view requires a diverse team that includes apparel designers, eCommerce and technology experts, manufacturing and operations, and, of course, retail and hospitality professionals. There are countless opportunities to contribute to our continued success — if you'd like to help us "Live the Island Life," we'd like to hear from you.
Tommy Bahama is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.