Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative I
at TracFone Wireless
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
Our Executive Resolution Department is seeking Customer Service Specialist to provide support to all call centers/corporate regarding the resolution of customer complaints while providing excellent customer service.
- Will provide continuous, professional customer service support to all Call Center personnel, Executive Management and Field Representatives to ensure that we provide one call resolution, while retaining all customers (reducing churn) and increasing customer loyalty.
- This group will have full access and all necessary tools to identify, resolve and fix reoccurring issues; excellent knowledge of all TracFone products and services in order to up sell; maximum retention opportunities by responding and resolving escalated calls and complaints.
- Mitigate and resolve customer complaints, in order to reduce churn and prevent complaints from escalating. Maintain favorable ratings with all outside agencies such as: BBB, Attorney General, FCC, Planet feedback.
- Act as a customer liaison and support group for other functions and departments within TracFone, i.e. Warehouse, Direct Sales, Auto Pay, Credit Card, Loss Prevention, Operational Assurance, and Customer Retention Department.
- Analyze each individual case /complaint to determine root cause and recommend corrective action. Graph, track trends, identify patterns and forward such findings to Operational Assurance and Senior Management.
- Individual must be flexible and be able to work the following schedule:
- Shift is a 10 hour, 4 day work week.
- Shift hours commence from 11am – 10pm for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (3) days are off and shift resumes
- The position is for a call center operations and holiday shift will be required to be worked
Must consistently have a positive & professional attitude, while providing excellent customer service and support to customers and co-workers.
Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High School/GED required.
- Minimum two years in customer service experience.