Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Strategy Analyst
at TracFone Wireless
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
The Customer Strategy Analyst is someone who is passionate about learning the business and using data, technology and analytics to provide valuable insights to drive the company’s critical business decisions. As a key member of the Analytics & Strategy Group, this position requires analytical competencies – drive exploratory deep dives in to data to find ways to optimize the customer experience.
- Partner with brand managers and internal teams to address complex business questions and provide insightful analysis and strategic recommendations through strong storytelling capabilities to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Turn data-based observations and insights into hypotheses through analytical rigor, leading to A/B tests that will confirm or deny those hypotheses and ultimately improve the performance of customer strategies. Take ownership, from definition to reporting, of the metrics related to the brand.
- Monitor churn and revenue trends across the TracFone brands, identify breaks in trends, understand underlying drivers, and surface opportunities and threats. Develop customer analysis advanced metrics and visuals, by collecting and integrating data from various sources, including market research data and internal databases.
- Provide ongoing tracking and analysis of industry trends, channel trends, segment trends, purchase drivers, satisfaction/gap analysis, customer/segment demographic and behavioral profiles.
- Bachelors in analytical field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Decision Science, Operations, and Research), Master’s preferred.
- 2+ years related experience in Business Analytics, Decision Science or Analytics
- Strong SQL skills are required (PL/SQL, MSSQL, BQ, Hive etc).
- Hands on experience with analytics tools such as Tableau, ThoughtSpot, Splunk or similar
- Strong skills in R, Python, SAS or SPSS required for data analysis, structuring and transforming
- Statistical knowledge and modeling expertise is an added bonus.