Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fraud Analyst – SL Compliance
at TracFone Wireless
TracFone Wireless Inc. is currently seeking an individual who will handle the vetting and on-boarding of Master Agents, Subcontractors and agents. As well as perform personal background checks and validation of information provided by applicants; and uses research methodologies as the basis for timely and accurate decisions to approve or decline applications. In addition, this position generates - daily performance reports to monitor application decision trends and investigation of suspicious events in the SL application channels.
- On-boarding/Auditing/Compliance review process:
- Fraud Compliance review of applicant applications and documents delivered to back office agents for approval
- Review Master agent’s application and render a decision to on-board following in-depth analysis of company’s standing (i.e., LexisNexis, Secretary of State)
- Correspond and interact with Master Agents to provide training, enforce guidelines, and take action on agents and/or subcontractors
- Work with other departments, including senior managers and legal counsel, to resolve FCC complaints
- Research common reseller sites e.g. Craigslist, eBay for individuals attempting to resell their SL handset and monitor, investigate and take action on Sub contractors and agents soliciting applicant via Social Media sites.
- Confirm eligibility to SL by persons applying under requirements for social “program-based” applications:
- Validate personal data and social program participation of applicants by using the DHS (Dept of Human Services) tool provided by states.
- Document results of validation decisions and communicate decision outcomes to order processing vendor (e.g., VMBC)
- Produce daily LexisNexis service performance reports (e.g. NAS, RiskView, Instant Authenticate, Reviewed applications trends, unauthorized re-seller events)
- Perform periodic reviews of enrollment base to detect suspicious activity patterns in applications channels (e.g., 3rd party grass roots, retail) using research tools such as LexisNexis, Google map, and other third party services.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years of Investigative, application evaluation, or analytical experience.
- Familiarity with LexisNexis a plus
- Able to make accurate decisions based on the overall validity of data compiled from various 3rd party sources and direct outbound contact with customers.
- Have excellent reasoning and communication skills to evaluate applicants and communicate decisions in consideration of program rules and internal procedures.
- Good technical skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access