Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. CPFR & Supply Chain Analyst
at TracFone Wireless
Our Sales team is seeking a detail oriented Sr. CPFR & Supply Chain Analyst who’s primarily responsible for managing our inventory in National Retail stores. The Sr. CPFR & Supply Chain Analyst will set short term and long term strategies to meet retailer supply chain KPI’s for In stock and OTIF (On time, in full). The highest focus on improving OTIF scores, daily in-stock metrics and root cause analysis.
- Establish 52 week forecast for all TracFone items
- Manage weekly forecast
- Identify root cause and take action on all forecast misses
- Manage and track recommended corrections
- Verify forecast is aligned with TracFone Ship forecast
- Manage all C-Stock /Presentation
- Manage In stock ratios
- Create and submit manual orders as needed
- Manage relationship with retailer Replenishment manager
- Review and manage TracFone OTIF process
- Manage EOL process
- Manage Orders In House (OIH) process.
- Manage allocation process
- Root Cause Analysis - Suggest Recommended Action Steps for Improvement.
- Strong professional verbal, written and overall communication skills.
- 5 years of replenishment or supply chain experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
- Analytical skills including but not limited to an ability to manipulate, summarize and interpret large amounts of data using advanced Excel skills, interpret financial reports and legal documents.
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to working with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work evenings and overnight travel.
- Ability to effectively summarize and present information to management of assigned accounts.