Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Vice President - Institutional Markets
Job FamilyDivision Sales Mgmt
Job Description SummaryResponsible for selling the organization’s bundled and unbundled retirement programs within an assigned territory and for meeting sales goals in accordance with company objectives for institutional market sales.
Territory will cover Florida, Georgia, Mississippi. and Alabama. Candidate must reside in the sales territory.
- Prospect for new clients within assigned territory and achieve sales goals.
- Develop a strong network of advisors, consultants, and other third party intermediaries that are focused on the retirement industry.
- Develop plan sponsor relationships through direct meetings with key contacts at the plan sponsor.
- Participate in proactive marketing campaigns.
- Manage a territory of target prospects. Travel extensively to meet with prospects, advisors, and other key intermediaries in the territory.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience focusing on the mid-to-large plan institutional market and knowledge of all types of retirement plans and related investment products.
- FINRA Series 6 & 63, with the ability to complete Series 7 within first 6 months of hire.
- Established relationships with retirement advisors, consultants and plan sponsors.
At Transamerica we promote a Future Fit mindset. What is a Future Fit mindset?
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution
- Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo
- Customer Centricity encourages an above average and beyond approach to our customers
- Extensive travel required, including overnight travel.
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. Please contact: email@example.com if you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs.
Our Company is committed to providing accessibility to those with disabilities in a manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity, that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 ("AODA"). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email email@example.com.
At Transamerica, hard work, innovative thinking and personal accountability are qualities that we honor and reward. We understand the potential that is unleashed by leveraging the talents of a diverse workforce. We embrace an environment where employees enjoy a balance between their careers, families, communities and personal interests. Ultimately, we appreciate the uniqueness of a company where talented professionals work collaboratively in a positive environment focused on helping customers secure their long-term financial futures.
Transamerica is a part of AEGON, an international life insurance, pension, and asset management company. The AEGON companies employ approximately 28,000 people and have a strong presence in more than 20 countries across the globe. For more information, visit www.transamerica.com.