Tribune Content Agency
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tribune Content Agency
- Requisition ID
- Sales/Advertising - Inside Sales
- Position Type
Our parent company, Tribune Publishing is a leading multi-media based in Chicago, Illinois.
As a proactive, digitally-focused sales organization, the ideal candidate will drive digital advertising sales in order to meet overall team goals and the organization's business objectives. Must be creative, collaborative, team-oriented and driven.
We work with clients to understand their strategic goals in order to help find unique and innovative ways to reach their customers. Our team helps clients develop and launch multi-platform advertising campaigns aimed at our extensive digital audience.
- Collaborate with the markets to expand digital solution opportunities with existing customers.
- Develop new business while identifying client specific digital ad sales opportunities.
- Maximize revenue through consultative sales approach with ability to represent solutions across the full portfolio of Digital: programmatic display, audio, and video, Connected TV, SEO, SEM, targeted email, social, and native advertising.
- Identify customer needs through pre call planning, utilization of marketing resources, competitive analysis, and customer feedback, in order to connect meaningful media solutions across Stats Digital’s advertising portfolio.
- Utilizes extensive understanding of account base and related industries to help identify trends and patterns within specific verticals.
- Works collaboratively across the organization to build meaningful cross-platform new and existing client solutions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications. Required to attend internal training and skill development workshops.
- You will need at least 5 years of high digital sales experience and a proven track record of quota achievement. Effective relationship building skills and great analytical skills necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or equivalent related experience.
- Ability to research digital advertising clients and target prospective new clients.
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing a CRM and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to excel in a highly competitive environment and adaptability to a rapidly evolving media landscape.
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication, written and presentation skills.
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- Requires a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Tribune Publishing (NASDAQ:TPCO) is a media company rooted in award-winning journalism. Headquartered in Chicago, Tribune Publishing operates local media businesses in eight markets with titles including the Chicago Tribune, New York Daily News, The Baltimore Sun, Orlando Sentinel, South Florida’s Sun-Sentinel, Virginia’s Daily Press and The Virginian-Pilot, The Morning Call of Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, and the Hartford Courant.
In addition to award-winning local media businesses, Tribune Publishing operates national and international brands such as Tribune Content Agency and the Daily Meal, and is the majority owner of the product review website BestReviews.
Our brands are committed to informing, inspiring and engaging local communities. We create and distribute content across our media portfolio, offering integrated marketing, media, and business services to consumers and advertisers, including digital solutions and advertising opportunities.