Trump Hotel Collection
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Champions Food Runner - 1 FT
at Trump Hotel Collection
Trump National Doral - Miami
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We will offer you $10.00 per hour and offer you a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
Principle Responsibilities/Position Purpose:
Maintain efficient service between kitchen and front of the house. Assist kitchen with set up of line. Sets and clears restaurant tables; stocks all service stations and assist food servers with table service to ensure total guest satisfaction; delivers food and beverage items from kitchen and bar to guest; cleans and maintains work areas to specification.
- Assist with expediting food and delivering food promptly to guest in restaurant.
- Quickly and neatly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting.
- Promptly and consistently reset all service ware as prescribed.
- Quickly and neatly deliver food and beverage items from kitchen and bar to guest.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Wipe down booths and chairs, move tables and chairs, and clean floors as necessary.
- Serve guests with beverages, bread and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Assist server with food & beverage service to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Trump National Doral-Miami from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Due to the industry that we are in, a need will occur for each associate to provide “Excellent Service”. Our goal is to ensure that we are maximizing customer satisfaction and as a result there will be times when our associates in Operations will call upon us for support in order to ensure customer satisfaction occurs. When we are fortunate enough for this to occur, each associate will positively respond unless there is a chance that an opportunity resulting in dissatisfying a guest could occur. If this is the case the manager is to be notified and the level of support that is being requested will be obtained.