United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
The Advanced Center for Surgery is a busy, multispecialty ambulatory surgery center in Vero Beach, performing outpatient procedures in Orthopedics and Neurology. We are an affiliate of United Surgical Partners International, providing first-class surgical services for our community, and we recognize our employees as our number one asset. USPI’s mission is to treat each patient and every family as if they were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time. If you share our mission, please reach out to discuss joining our team.
We are currently searching for a full time Receptionist/Registration Coordinator to join our team. If you love to take care of people with a smile, you would serve as our Director of First Impressions. The Registration Coordinator interacts with patients and families, physicians and staff; admit patients and process their paperwork; update patient demographics/information in system; collect monies due and document in the billing system; handle funds per office procedure. Answer incoming phone calls.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One year previous experience or some hospital clerical experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Must have the skills necessary to operate office equipment required to fulfill job duties.
- Forty-five (45) wpm typing skills required.
- Medical terminology and computer experience beneficial
- Bilingual a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.